Yum! This looks awesome. I decided not to make it for our New Year’s Party this year, but I’m going to have to get to it soon.
- 1 pound jumbo lump crabmeat, free of shells
- 1 cup grated pepper jack cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup green onions, minced, optional
- 5 to 6 roasted garlic cloves or 2 cloves minced
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon or lime juice
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (as always, I would use Sriracha)
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- Salt and pepper
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
Combine all of the ingredients in a casserole and gently stir until thoroughly mixed. Bake for 40 minutes. Serve hot with crackers or toast points. I think I would probably bake this in a few smaller crocks so that you can set them around at your party. If it’s all in one spot…all the people are in one spot!!
Recipe by Paula Deen, Food Network