- 1 1/2 cups Dry multi-grain pancake mix
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 cup whole milk or buttermilk
- 1/2 to 1 cup mashed ripe banana (one large or two small)
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut, unsweetened
- Maple Syrup
Mix together all ingredients. Heat a cast iron skillet over medium heat. Smear pan with butter and pour batter on skillet. Flip when browned on bottom and bubbles start to form on pancake. Serve topped with maple syrup.
Makes about 30 small pancakes, 20 medium sized.