Another baked oatmeal recipe! My kids love baked oatmeal, and it’s good to change it up from time to time! These look like muffins, but are individual baked oatmeal cups.
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 1/2 cups mashed bananas (3-4 bananas) + 1 extra banana, sliced
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 1/2 cups plain unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 375 and position a rack in the center. Grease a muffin tin with baking spray, or line with paper baking cups.
- If almond butter is not runny, microwave it for about 30 seconds to loosen it up.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and stir until thoroughly combined. Spoon into muffin cups, filling all the way to the top.
- Bake until oatmeal cups are firm to the touch, about 20-25 minutes.
- Wait several minutes for oatmeal cups to cool before running a knife around the edges and removing them from the tin. Serve hot or let cool and refrigerate individually wrapped for breakfasts on the go. Enjoy!
Adapted from http://www.coffeeandquinoa.com.