- 3 pounds Ground Beef
- 1 whole Large Onion, Diced
- 1 whole Large Bell Pepper, Diced
- 5 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1-1/2 cup Ketchup
- 1 cup Water
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 3 teaspoons Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Dry Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes (more To Taste)
- Worcestershire Sauce, To Taste
- 2 Tablespoons Tomato Paste
- Salt To Taste
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper, To Taste
- Kaiser Rolls
In a large skillet, over medium high heat, brown ground beef and onions. When the beef is almost done, add the bell pepper and garlic. Cook until beef is cooked through and vegetables begin to get soft.
Add ketchup, brown sugar, chili pepper, dry mustard, tomato paste, Worcestershire, and water. Stir to combine and simmer for 15 minutes, adding salt and pepper to taste. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
Serve on toasted rolls.