Oatmeal Cookie Crust
- 1 1/4 cup old fashioned oatmeal
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/3 cups shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×13 inch pyrex pan (you can also line the pan with parchment instead).
In a medium size mixing bowl combine the oatmeal, flour, brown sugar, sugar, baking soda, salt, egg, coconut oil and vanilla. Using a mixing spoon, mix until a dough forms. The dough will be crumbly, just keep mixing until all the ingredients are combined. Press the dough into the prepared pyrex pan. Make sure the chocolate does not get clumped into one spot. Place in the oven and bake for five minutes.
Remove from the oven and spread the coconut over the top in an even layer. Next layer the variety of chips. Evenly drizzle the sweetened condensed milk all over the top. Sprinkle on the chopped pecans.
Place back in the oven for 25 minutes or until the top has turned a golden brown color. Remove from the oven and allow the bars to cool at room temperature for at least two hours before cutting.